Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall is in the air...

...and what better way to celebrate than by carving a pumpkin?  Last night Lindsey and I hosted our Sunday school class for a pumpkin carving party.  It was so much fun!  I counted about 27 people crammed into our tiny house at one point, but no one seemed to mind.  We had so much fun eating, chatting, and of course carving!

My pumpkin--monogrammed of course!

Lindsey

Sweet Catherine...this was her first carving experience!


Finished Pumpkins!  Catherine, me, Bradley, and Graham
 I am so thankful for the sweet fellowship of DYP.  If you live in Birmingham and are looking for a Sunday school class, we would love to have you!

Group Picture

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey and I hosted...more like Martha hosted and Lindsey just showed up and carved a pumpkin! Just one of the many perks of getting to live with "miss hospitality"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!

    I'm not sure who was responsible - you, Lindsey, or both of you but the party went seemlessly and was truly a delightful evening.

    DYP is a true blessing - such an amazing group of young people. Thank you for loving and accepting us into your group!

    ReplyDelete