...it's here! That's right, school has officially started. Teachers went back last Monday and the kids came on Thursday. If the beginning is any indication, it's going to be a great year. Not only do I work with some of the most fun people around, this year's batch of kids seems to be really good as well.
 |
| Such fun people to work with! |
I was sort of sad to see summer go last weekend, but it's nice to be back in some kind of routine. I don't think it matters how many first days of school you have, every one brings with it the same excitement and anticipation. The only difference in being the teacher instead of the student is learning 145 names as quickly as possible! I would say I'm halfway there!
We'll see how I do with the blog now that school is back in full swing...hopefully there will still be enough blog-worthy material and enough time to write about it. This has been a fun summer outlet, so surely with football and other fall fun there will be plenty of carry over in the days to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment