| Welcome Home! Can't wait to see it after the yard guy gets some work done! |
To back up a little, I've wanted to buy a house for a while now, but in the last couple of months things have just sort of fallen in to place. The Lord has completely continued to show His faithfulness in the whole process. I'm thrilled about getting to turn this little house into my own home. It's really crazy how excited you get about finding out you don't have termites, or that the electricity and plumbing don't have to completely be redone. Never thought I'd be fired up about that! My prayers now have turned, in part, to praying that none of the major appliances kick the bucket anytime soon. I know that's wishful thinking though, right?! Murphy's Law...
For almost two years I've enjoyed this house and filled it with the sweetest of friends and best of memories. My prayer continues to be that my home will be a place where people love to be--they're comfortable, can relax, and feel completely at home. Can you tell I love to have people at my house?? I am my mother's child, I suppose! So consider that your invitation...come visit!
yeah yeah yeah!! i can't wait to visit now that it's YOURS!
ReplyDelete