...for me to jump on the blogger bandwagon! In typical fashion, I'm a late arrival on the blogging scene, but like they say, better late than never! I've been a closet blog reader for years now, so I figured I should start contributing to the world that keeps me so well informed, entertained, and up on the latest trends.
Some of my very favorite people...Seaside 2011
The Fam Jam
As for the blog title, it comes from one of my favorite passages of Scripture. I am confident that the Lord has a great plan for my life and I am excited about living out this adventure as the next step is revealed. I have been blessed with the most incredible friends here in Birmingham, a job that I love, and an awesome church home. Believing God for all things, I can't wait to see what happens next!
This blog will likely be full of all sorts of randomness, but I'm excited about it, so please let me know that you're reading!
WOOHOO!! It's about time. Welcome to the blogging world. I know you're going to have some great contributions!
ReplyDeleteIm reading your blog swee, Martha!! I found you off of Ashley's blog! I am so glad you are happy! :)
ReplyDelete